I offer a wide range of services, one of those services include simple wills. What is a Simple Will? It is a will that disposes of probate assets outright to named individuals or organizations. A simple will does not include tax saving or other more complicated provisions.
There are some people that a simple will, will be sufficient for their estate planning at the moment. That does not mean that a simple will is your last stop in your estate planning. There will be points in your life that you will need to look at your will again and you will need to have more to your estate planning than the simple will.
Often sufficient for people with the following characteristics:
- Small estates (assets under the unified credit amount).
- Unmarried individuals (regardless of the size of their estate).
- Couples without children (depending on the size of their estates).
- Couples with adult/mature/responsible children (depending on the size of their
- Individuals uncomfortable/unwilling to use trusts.
Please contact me today if you are ready to start your simple will.